Terms & Conditions
1. Delivery of any goods following a supply quotation made by V4G Workwear Ltd will be made only upon V4G Workwear Ltd's Conditions V4G Workwear Ltd's Conditions will always apply unless otherwise agreed in writing, all quotations for the supply of goods by V4G Workwear Ltd are made upon these Conditions of Sale ("V4G Workwear Ltd's Conditions") which shall at all times override any terms and conditions which the purchaser of such goods ("the Purchaser") may seek to or attempt to impose.
2. Terms of payment are strictly payment on receipt of ordered goods (unless terms are agreed prior to order) and in default V4G Workwear Ltd shall be entitled without notice to the Purchaser (even if the Purchaser has an agreement with a third party) to conclude any outstanding order or quotation, to withhold and/or delay supplies. V4G Workwear Ltd shall also be at liberty, at their discretion, to receive payment of any and all monies in respect of goods supplied whether these monies would usually be due for payment at that time or not. In addition V4G Workwear Ltd shall be at liberty to charge the Purchaser interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 3% above Bank base rate until payment in full is made and the Purchaser will indemnify V4G Workwear Ltd in respect of all costs incurred by V4G Workwear Ltd in recovering payment, including the cost of instructing legal advice. In the event that the Purchaser tenders payment by cheque and the cheque is afterward returned by the Purchaser's Bankers unpaid, the Purchaser will also indemnify V4G Workwear Ltd in respect of all ensuing bank charges incurred by V4G Workwear Ltd.
3. Legal title in all goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until V4G Workwear Ltd has received in cleared funds the full price payable for such goods and all other goods supplied by V4G Workwear Ltd to the Purchaser for which payment is then due. Until legal title passes, the Purchaser shall hold the goods as V4G Workwear Ltd's, V4G Workwear Ltd, agent and bailee and shall keep them properly stored, protected, insured and known as V4G Workwear Ltd's property. Until that time the Purchaser is at liberty to resell or use the goods in the usual course of its business but shall account to V4G Workwear Ltd for their income of sale and pending payment shall hold such income on trust for V4G Workwear Ltd absolutely
4. The Purchaser's right to resell or use the goods shall terminate automatically if a liquidator or (administrative) receiver or administrator of the Purchaser is appointed or an order is made or a decision passed for the winding up of the Purchaser. Until such time as legal title in the goods passes to the Purchaser, V4G Workwear Ltd may at any time necessitate the Purchaser, its liquidator, (administrative) receiver or administrator to return the goods and/or may repossess the goods by entering upon any premises of the Purchaser or any third party where the goods are reasonably believed to be stored. In addition and without prejudice to any other right or remedy obtainable to V4G Workwear Ltd, if the purchaser is in violation of the payment terms or of any of its obligations under this clause, V4G Workwear Ltd shall be at liberty to terminate the contract, suspend further deliveries, terminate any outstanding order or quotation without incurring any liability whatsoever as a consequence of this action.
5. V4G Workwear Ltd will always seek to meet any delivery date quoted but delivery dates are given and anticipated as an approximation only and if there are any situations whatsoever which prevent or delay delivery, V4G Workwear Ltd shall not be bound to supply or make delivery of any goods ordered nor shall it be liable for any damage or consequential loss or in any other way for failure to supply or delay in delivery when so prevented or delayed.
6. The following terms apply except in the case of death or personal injury caused by V4G Workwear Ltd's negligence:
(a)Risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser on delivery and V4G Workwear Ltd shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to or deterioration of the goods howsoever caused and the Purchaser will keep V4G Workwear Ltd fully indemnified against all loss and/or liability arising from any such loss damage or deterioration.
(b) If loss, damage or deterioration (other than for death or personal injury) is caused by V4G Workwear Ltd's neglect, V4G Workwear Ltd's liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the goods.
(c) All conditions and warranties as to the quality and fitness for any particular function of the goods supplied (whether statutory or otherwise) are specifically excluded but (without prejudice to such exclusion) every care will be taken to ensure that goods supplied will conform to V4G Workwear Ltd's standards or to specification (within the limits of reasonable commercial accuracy/tolerance) and if V4G Workwear Ltd recognises that goods supplied do not conform to its standards or to specification (within the limits of reasonable commercial accuracy/tolerance) V4G Workwear Ltd will, in assessing the value of any allowance or replacement which it may agree to make, have regard to the extent/nature of the defect, information given by the Purchaser as to the application of the goods, the use already made of the goods and any other appropriate factor but in any event V4G Workwear Ltd's maximum liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the goods.
(d) V4G Workwear Ltd accepts no liability for consequential loss or damage to property which is attributed to the failure of goods supplied whether due to accident, abuse, incorrect technical assessment by V4G Workwear Ltd or its employees/representatives or for any other reason. The results of any physical tests should help in product selection, however, it must be understood that actual conditions of use cannot be simulated and it is the responsibility of the end user and not the manufacturer/supplier to determine product suitability for the intended use.
Product Information and Conditions of Sale.
Orders are accepted subject to the Company's Conditions of Sale. Whilst the Company has made every effort to ensure that details and information given in its literature are accurate at the time of publication, full technical specifications are not included and furthermore, the Company's policy is one of incessant development and the right is reserved to alter details and information as the need arises. Accordingly, the customer should check any details and information they wish to rely on with the Company at the time of purchase. The Company cannot accept liability in respect of any errors or omissions contained in its literature or for any loss or damage, failure or consequential loss arising from reliance upon its literature.
GDPR Statement—The data you share with V4G Workwear Ltd is never shared with 3rd Party businesses for marketing purposes.
No goods may be returned without the prior written consent of V4G Workwear Ltd who will issue a returns number. It is our normal practice to replace any goods supplied which are damaged on arrival and no charge will be made in this case. RETURNED GOODS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF IN AN “AS SOLD” CONDITION AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.